Do you have appointments that repeat each week? You can add them to the calendar very easily without having to create them one by one.
Here’s how :
1. In the left menu, under the tab Agenda , click on Add an appointment .
2. The page Adding an appointment will be displayed. Fill in the fields to create the first appointment, which will become the template for your repeated appointments. Then click on Save .
Note: The date you indicate will be the date of the first meeting in the series.
Page Adding an appointment
3. Find the first appointment you created in the calendar and click on it. You can select any person’s date, it doesn’t matter.
Go to the agenda
Calendar version: names horizontally
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the page. You will see a button Repeat the appointment . Click on it.
Menu at the bottom of the page
5. The page header summarizes the appointment information. Just below, you can choose the frequency of the repeated appointment (days, weeks, two weeks, months, years) and the date of the end of the recurrence (last appointment of the series). Once the information has been entered, click on Copy appointment .
Page Repeat an appointment
Your repeated appointments are now created and all on the agenda!